Welcome to CannabizDaily.co.
Geographical location. CannabizDaily has business offices in Bulgaria, registered under the Web Studio OOD.
1. Information we collect from you through your use of the site
- Contact information such as your e-mail address, physical address, mobile and telephone numbers
- Demographics information such as your gender and location
- Any other information that you provide us
CannabizDaily automatically collects information about how you use our Web site, including the pages that you have visited, the device you are using, your IP address, your location, browser used, operating system and others.
2. You share your information
CannabizDaily allows you to share pages of our site, as well as you commenting on our blog posts. These comments and information may be publicly viewable. Please be mindful of your privacy as you use our Web site and do not divulge any personal information that you are not comfortable sharing.
3. Links to third party sites
When you visit our Web site, you may be following links that goes to another Web site that are not within our control. CannabizDaily will not responsible for the data privacy or content of these external sites.
4. How CannabizDaily uses your information
CannabizDaily generally uses your information to:
- Identify you as a visitor
- Create a directory listing of your business
- Personalize and improve our pages
- Communicate with you
- Develop new products and services
- Fulfill your requests
- Send surveys, newsletters, offers, and other promotional and marketing materials
- Investigate and prevent potentially fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activities
- Protect the rights of other users and our own rights
- Verify your geographic location
5. How CannabizDaily discloses your information
CannabizDaily may share your information.
- CannabizDaily may share your information with your consent.
- We may share your personal information with third parties as they perform service on our behalf, or to fulfill your requests.
- We may disclose information in accordance to the existing laws, to comply with court orders, subpoenas, or warrants.
- We may disclose your information to stop abusive, fraudulent, or unlawful uses of our Web site or to lessen our liabilities.
- We may share your information in the event that CannabizDaily merges with or is acquired by another company.
- CannabizDaily will also share anonymized and aggregated data with our partners and other third parties.
6. Data Security and Transfer
All data collected by CannabizDaily will be stored exclusively in secure hosting facilities provided by (DETAILS OF SERVERS). CannabizDaily has a data processing agreement in place with its provider, ensuring compliance with the different privacy laws and directives. All hosting is performed in accordance with the highest security regulations. All transfers of data internally in the EEA are done in accordance with this data processing agreement.
CannabizDaily takes reasonable steps to protect your Information against misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or loss.
CannabizDaily does not guarantee absolute security and cannot fully prevent security risks.
7. Retention and deletion of personal data
CannabizDaily will not retain personal data longer than what is necessary. Once the data has served its purpose, CannabizDaily will move to delete the information. We may also retain or delete data in accordance to applicable laws.
8. Cookies policy
8.1. What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are installed on your computer by the CannabizDaily Web site once you visit it. These are widely used by all Web sites to help make your experience better as our Web sites work more efficiently.
Cookies also serve to give us more information about our visitors’ behavior allowing us to improve our Web site and its content.
8.2. What cookies are used by CannabizDaily?
- Cloudflare cfduid cookie. This cookie is used by Cloudflare to identify individual users that share an IP address. This helps Cloudflare to apply customized security settings per client.
- Google Analytics. CannabizDaily uses Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Tools cookies to help us understand how visitors use the site, including information on how many visitors we have, the pages they browse, as well as how much time they spend on site among other things. Without using these cookies, Google Analytics would provide inaccurate visitor statistics where each visit by the same person is counted as separate visits, instead of returning visits. We would not be able to determine what was used to access our Web site and improve on the site itself without using these cookies.
- Age verification. Because of the sensitive nature of CannabizDaily.co’s content, we implement an age verification check for all visitors. Without using cookies, you will need to enter your age every time you visit another page on our Web site.
- Icegram. Icegram allows us to create beautiful opt in forms. From lead generation to conversion. CannabizDaily uses Icegram cookies to identify the campaigns we serve to our visitors.
- Social media cookies. CannabizDaily uses social media cookies that allow us to connect our Facebook and Twitter pages to our Web site. This gives us the ability to display the latest social media shares that accounts under our care make. CannabizDaily also uses third party cookies to allow you to share or like our content directly on the social networking sites like Facebook or Twitter.
8.3. Disabling cookies
This section will help you learn more about how to disable or block cookies depending on the browser you use. Allow, block, or delete cookies by following the instructions herein:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy/
- Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Other browsers: Check your browser’s help file.
8.4. Opting out of Google Analytics cookies
If you would like to opt out of sending cookies to Google Analytics, you can download a tool that will allow you to block Google Analytics cookies at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
8.5. Removing cookies.
You can always remove cookies after you visit CannabizDaily.co by deleting your browsing history and cache.
9. CannabizDaily’s data protection officer
CannabizDaily has a data protection officer who is responsible for data protection and privacy matters. You can contact the data protection officer at the following address:
Web Studio OOD
Attn: Data Protection Officer – Patrick O’Connor
81 Tsvetna Gradina,
1421 Sofia, Bulgaria
10. For further Information
If you have any further questions regarding the personal data that AzonMobile collects, or how it is used, then please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing at the specified address above.